Currently open Monday to Friday!
Update – 1/14/2022 The Garden Center is OPEN! Our winter hours are MONDAY through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and closed on Saturday and Sunday. We love seeing in-person shopping at the garden center, but we are still offering curbside pick-up for those who are more comfortable shopping that way.
As per CDC recommendations, we are requiring masks for ALL customers, regardless of vaccination status. Our staff members, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks inside the store for your safety and ease of mind.
For curbside pick-up, simply call or email us with your order and we will have it ready for you when you arrive. You may also opt for our delivery service. We’re happy to deliver your order within our designated delivery zip codes. Delivery fees apply.
If you have any questions please Contact Us.
In-Store and Nursery Yard Shopping –
- All staff members regardless of vaccination status are required to wear a face covering.
- All customers regardless of vaccination status are required to wear a face covering.
- We are following the guidelines put forth by the CDC.
- High-touch surfaces will be sanitized daily.
Curbside Pickup or Delivery –
- Orders for pickup or delivery may be placed via the Contact Us page and select Garden Center to submit a request or by phone: (215) 348-5553
- Orders will be filled in the order they are received. Be prepared to provide us with a pickup timeframe and the make and color of the car you will be driving.
- Customers utilizing curbside pickup will be required to pre-pay by credit card.
- Please call when you arrive to pick-up your order.
See What We’re All About!
Family Owned and Operated Since 1974 –
For over 40 years Lawn Depot’s Garden Center has been the go-to place for quality lawn and garden products. We offer specialized professional-grade lawn and garden supplies designed to make your lawn and landscape the envy of the neighborhood. Our expert staff is ready and waiting to assist. From a friendly greeting and a smile to our product and plant selection, problem-solving, and diagnosing lawn and landscape issues, we are always here to help. Our personalized service sets us apart from all others.
To help you make the most of your time, we publish a monthly Lawn Depot Newsletter from March through November to provide you with seasonal info, product knowledge, and planting tips on everything that affects your lawn, garden, and landscape. Sign up for our emailed newsletter under our news tab.
Our ultimate goal is to meet your complete satisfaction with our quality products and services. We strive to make every customer experience exceptional and pride ourselves on the many lasting relationships we have developed. Our core staff is knowledgable and has worked with us for many years. We want all of our customers to feel a friendly welcome whenever they stop in.
Come by and experience the Lawn Depot difference for yourself! We welcome seeing new faces.