Update – 6.26.2020 We are OPEN for curbside pickup and LIMITED in-person shopping in the store and Nursery yard. Under the Green Phase, we will be open MONDAY through SATURDAY from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We will continue delivery services as well. You will see the changes we have made to ensure you’re safe shopping experience. We have added an outdoor register in our Nursery yard and separated our in-store registers to allow for proper social distancing. All register areas are outfitted with Plexiglas sneeze guards. High contact areas are sanitized after each customer.
Due to the necessity to limit in-person shopping, if you are looking for a way to avoid waiting in line or wish to have a speedy shopping experience, please consider our curbside pickup service. Simply call or email us with your order and we will have it ready for you when you arrive.
In an effort to minimize contact, our preferred method of payment is credit/debit card. We will accept cash and personal checks at our in-store registers only. All Nursery yard transactions are credit or debit card only. If you would like to purchase plants and pay by cash or personal check, you will need to do so at the in-store registers.
If you have any questions please Contact Us. We are here to help and are working hard to make this as smooth a process as possible. We appreciate your patience. Thank you and stay well!
In-Store and Nursery Yard Shopping –
- All staff members are required to wear a face covering.
- All customers are required to wear a face covering. If you don’t have one, we will supply one for you.
- Social-distancing of 6 feet between customers is required.
- Limit of 6 patrons inside the store at one time.
- Limit of 22 patrons in the Nursery Yard at one time.
- We are following the guidelines put forth by our Governor, CDC, and PA Health Department.
- High-touch surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.
- All Nursery carts will be sanitized after every use.
- All sales are final. We will not be accepting items for return or exchange until further notice.
- Restroom facilities are not available at this time.
Curbside Pickup or Delivery –
- Orders for pickup or delivery may be placed via the Contact Us page and select Garden Center to submit a request or by phone: (215) 348-5553
- Orders will be filled in the order they are received. Be prepared to provide us with a pickup timeframe and the make and color of the car you will be driving.
- Customers utilizing curbside pickup will be required to pre-pay by credit card.
- Follow the signs to designated parking spaces for Curbside Pickup.
- Pull into a Curbside Pickup designated parking space when picking up your order.
- Your order will be delivered directly to your car.
- Please pop the trunk or open the hatch once you’ve parked.
- Please remain inside your car.
Zip Codes we’re delivering to: 18901, 18902, 18914, 18917, 18923, 18925, 18929, 18932, 18938, 18940, 18944, 18947, 18954, 18966, 18974, 18976, 19002, 19040, 19044, 19440, 19446, and 19454.
Family Owned and Operated Since 1974 –
For over 40 years Lawn Depot’s Garden Center has been the go-to place for quality lawn and garden products. We offer specialized professional-grade lawn and garden supplies designed to make your lawn and landscape the envy of the neighborhood. Our expert staff is ready and waiting to assist. From a friendly greeting and a smile to our product and plant selection, problem-solving, and diagnosing lawn and landscape issues, we are always here to help. Our personalized service sets us apart from all others.
To help you make the most of your time, we publish a monthly Lawn Depot Newsletter from March through November to provide you with seasonal info, product knowledge, and planting tips on everything that affects your lawn, garden, and landscape. Sign up for our emailed newsletter under our news tab.
Our ultimate goal is to meet your complete satisfaction with our quality products and services. We strive to make every customer experience exceptional and pride ourselves on the many lasting relationships we have developed. Our core staff is knowledgable and has worked with us for many years. We want all of our customers to feel a friendly welcome whenever they stop in.
Come by and experience the Lawn Depot difference for yourself! We welcome seeing new faces.